Spectacular! The home your always dreamed about could be yours...Over 5000 sq feet of perfection beautifully situated on over an acre of magnificant views. situated on a beautiful cul-de-sac. As you enter the circular driveway you will feel the home beckoning you to visit. The two story foyer with marble floor is elegant. Living room with fireplace, vaulted ceiling,( with two ceiling fans) built in wet bar, speakers, and additonal custom built ins are stately in design. Formal dining room with supersized casement windows add a touch of elegance. The gourmet kitchen has granice counters, european style white cabinetry, huge island. countertop cooking double wall oven (convection) with warmer at the bottom. Countertop 5 burner gas cook top. Viking built in double door refrigerator/freezer and even a wine cooler. The separate eating breakfast area gives access to the wrap around deck.The den has frosted sochie type window attire, built in bookcases, vaulted ceiling and a fireplace double sided into the master bedroom. The master bedroom has vaulted ceiling, and 2 egresses to the wrap around deck where views abount. The marble hearthed fireplace is so romantic. The master bath has a jetted tub, plus a shower and double vanity. There is also a butlers pantry on this level plus a regulaar pantry and even a room to wash Rover in a tub. The second gives way to a balcony overlooking the foyer and living room with spectacular views of both. There are 3 generous bedrooms (one with it's own bath) and a hall bath . A cedar closet is a real extra bonus. The lower level has a generous portion beautifully finished for a family room with a separate workout area with mirrored wall. Sliders to the yard are soooo convenient. There is an unfinished heater room, plus a finished wine room and then a tremendous space for unlimited storage. the two car attached garage.... and there is so much more.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
4 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public
6,064 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
ABINGTON JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Cedar Closet, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 210.00 x 2.17
- 1101 RES: 1 FAM
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price